Next class: Saturday, September 16
Based on the original teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
This class is Step 1 on the Path of Kriya Yoga.
Learn basic yet powerful techniques of meditation through clear, step-by-step instructions.
- Experience the importance of the breath/mind connection and the power of the focused mind.
- Learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, a unique system of exercises for controlling and increasing your energy level and overcoming fatigue.
- Learn techniques of the path of Kriya Yoga including the Hong-Sau technique of concentration.
- Simple, “do-able” suggestions of how to sit comfortably for meditation, how to still the restless mind, how to take experiences of peace and joy into daily life.
Small classes and experienced instructors provide a quality learning environment, with time for individual questions and in-depth exploration.
Included electronic materials:
- PDF of Book, 102 pages
- MP3 audio files with guided meditations and relaxation techniques
- Digital video with instruction and guided practice of Yogananda’s Energization Exercises